Charleston Golf Cart Accident Lawyer
We Can Pursue Compensation on Your Behalf
If a golf cart accident caused you or a loved one’s injuries or death due to the at-fault driver’s negligence, recklessness, or intentional conduct, the personal injury attorney at Ellis Roberts Law, LLC may be able to help you.
We understand that while golf carts can be fun, accidents resulting from negligent use of a golf cart can have a long-term impact – sometimes even catastrophic effects. Our Charleston golf cart injury attorney are prepared to craft an effective legal strategy tailored to your unique case. We are committed to helping you seek the maximum compensation to which you are entitled.
Let’s get started on your claim today. Call (843) 212-1199 to set up a free consultation.
Liability in Golf Cart Accidents
Golf cart laws are nuanced beyond the rules of the road for other motor vehicles. It is important to have capable counsel when assessing liability in a golf cart accident.
Many golf car accidents are caused by:
- Reckless driving
- Failure to obey traffic laws
- Texting while driving
- Drunk driving
- A defective golf cart or faulty vehicle parts
If a driver’s mistake or misconduct caused the accident, we can pursue a claim against them and seek compensation from their insurance company. It is also possible that a manufacturer may bear responsibility in the accident if the golf cart was defective. We can carefully investigate the incident and determine whether manufacturer error was to blame.
What to Do after a Golf Cart Accident
After a golf cart accident, it is in your best interest to document and gather as much evidence as possible. This will help you later on should you choose to file a claim.
We recommend that you:
- Exchange contact information with other parties: Make sure you have contact and insurance information from the driver or the person who caused the accident. You should also get information from any potential witnesses.
- Document your property damages: If possible, take photos of the golf cart, the accident scene, and any other property damage.
- Document your injuries: If you are severely injured, seek medical attention right away. If you are well enough to take photos of your injuries, do so. After receiving medical care, be sure to document even the little details. Take note of the cost of the treatment and any time you missed from work.
Let Ellis Roberts Law, LLC Help
Over the years, our firm has represented many victims of golf car accidents. Whether you are a local or a tourist who was visiting South Carolina at the time of the incident, our Charleston golf cart accident attorney can fight for you.
“The firm was so helpful during my entire experience with them. Although it has been a stressful time, I loved working with them as they were always there to educate, guide, and support me through my case.”- Alicia
“I had such a wonderful, positive experience! They were very professional, responsive and caring. I highly recommend them!”- Cheryl
“Amazing! So kind and helpful! Glad to give my business to them!”- Satisfied Client
We Are Committed to Being Available to Our Clients 24/7
We Are Equipped to Handle a Wide Variety of Complex Litigation Cases
We Have Been Serving Clients & Their Families for Nearly a Decade
We Are Well-Established in Our Community & Committed to Giving Back